Are You Seeking A Role In Mechanical Engineering? Sales? Administration? Repair Services In Pumps, Fans & Motors?
At Wilson Fans, Pumps & Motors Group, we are always seeking for new members to become part of our team. Whether this is part of our office team or as an engineer we welcome new additions.
We are currently looking for 2 - 3 trainee admin staff to join our busy offices. Would suit someone with no admin experience as you learn on the job.
We are looking for an individual to join the Sales admin team to assist with quoting
The role will offer training and support as well as the freedom to try alone tasks. This is an extremely busy office and the ability to prioritise is vital.
The main roles are in our expanding HIU department. An exciting opportunity for candidate's to make the role theirs.
Administrative Trainee Assistant
If you enjoy keeping things in order and like being part of a team, this job could suit you perfectly. As an administrative assistant, you would be making sure that day-to-day office tasks run smoothly. You will need to be able to prioritise and manage your time effectively.
This role will be specifically in the expanding HIU department, however the role offers the opportunity to grow and expand.
Tasks will include although not exclusive to;
- Taking telephone calls
- Raising jobs
- Chasing quotes
- Writing quotes up and sending to clients
- Getting prices from suppliers
- Raising and sending quotes from call outs
- Raising and sending quote from email enquiries
- Raising and booking in jobs and assisting with all Service Admin tasks
- Assist with Site RAMS and online permits
- Assist with H & S Accreditations
- Assist with Quality Audits
- Customer Relations
- Filing & General Office duties
- Assist wherever else necessary in the general admin
- Sending engineers reports and adding times to the system
Skills, interests and qualities
To be an administrative assistant you will need to have:
- An organised approach and excellent time management skill. Recognise how to prioritise workloads.
- Good communication skills
- the ability to work well as part of a team
- Computer literacy and good typing skills
- Good level of mathematical skills
- A good level of English spelling and grammar
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to use your own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to a supervisor.
Expected start date: ASAP
Send CV’s to [email protected]Apply Now
Regardless of expertise or experience, we do not judge you. No experience or 10 years experience, development is always there.
We offer various retraining programs and once on board, we then offer you a suitable starting position and from here on, your development starts.
If you are seeking any vacancies with us, please Contact Us. To join our team of engineers or for a career start, We Welcome You.
If you have experience or are seeking experience in one of the following roles, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
If you are interested in joining us at Wilson Fans, Pumps & Motors Group, please get in touch.